The information you need to have the vacation you want.
With just a short drive, you can visit the many attractions Vermont and the White Mountains of New Hampshire have to offer. The kids will love a trip to Santa’s Village or Six Gun City (Fort Jefferson Fun Park), or take a ride on the Cog Railway or Auto Road to the top of Mount Washington in Bretton Woods. We’re also near Crawford Notch and Franconia Notch, the Cabot Creamery, makers of award winning Cabot Cheese, and the Rock of Ages Granite Quarry. Plus, there’s always something happening with special events and fairs throughout the area all summer long. Come on up, stay with us, and explore the Kingdom!
- Joe’s Pond Public Beach
- Harvey’s Lake Public Beach (Where Jacques Cousteau spent his summers as a child)
- Twin Pines Recreational Tree Climbing in Danville is truly a World Class facility for experiencing North Vermont’s finest scenery and forests.
- Great Vermont Corn Maze
- Maple Grove Farms of Vermont (the largest manufacturer of pure maple candy)
- Cabot Creamery (Award winning cheese maker)
- Fairbanks Museum & Planetarium (Northern New England’s favorite rainy day spot)
- St. Johnsbury Athenaeum (National Historic Land Mark)
- St. Johnsbury Country Club 18 hole championship Golf Course
- Kingdom Trails (voted best trail network in North America by Bike Magazine
- The Lamoille Valley Rail Trail is now complete and runs right through our back door.
- Rock of Ages Granite Quarry
- Santa’s Village
- Six Gun City
- Mt. Washington Cog Railway
- Mt. Washington Auto Road
- Franconia Notch State Park & Tramway
- Crawford Notch
- Kancamagus Highway (one of a few national scenic highways)
- Marty’s First Stop – Danville
- Diamond Hill – Danville
- Price Chopper Supermarket – St. Johnsbury
- Green Mountain Mall – St. Johnsbury
- The White Market – St. Johnsbury
- Wal Mart – Littleton
- Larabees Bldg – Danville
- Marty’s 1st Stop (Gas only) – Danville
- Maplefields (Diesel) St. Johnsbury