To make your stay as enjoyable as possible, please review our campground policies. If you find anything wrong or not to your satisfaction please bring it to the attention of our staff.
- Vehicles: All vehicles must display a pass in the riders side window. Only 2 vehicles per site. Noisy vehicles may be asked to park by the office. Please minimize vehicle use in the camp ground.
- ATVS: NO ATVS are allowed in the park. They must be parked in the parking lot.
- Bikes: Permitted during daylight hours only. Please use bike racks provided. Anyone found riding fast or out of control will not be allowed to use their bike in the park.
- No smoking inside any Sugar Ridge building or rental units.
- Check out: 11:00 AM
- Check in: 1:00 PM
- Quiet Hours: 10:00 pm to 8:00 am Sun – Thursday & 11:00 pm to 8:00 am Friday & Saturday
- Generators: not permitted at any time
- Visitors: must register and obtain a vehicle pass at the office upon arrival. Day visitors must leave by quiet time.
- Pets: must be on a leash at all times. Pets may not be left unattended, be noisy, or pose a threat to anyone. No aggressive dogs allowed. Please clean up after your pet! No pets are allowed inside or outside of the rental units. There are no pets allowed in the pool area.
- It is a violation of Vermont Health Regulations to dump waste water on the ground.
- Trash: we use the Zero Sort Method.
- Personal Hygiene items and diapers may be disposed of in receptacles provided in the restrooms.
- Children: Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children at all times. Direct adult supervision of all children under 14 is required after dark and under 10 at all times in restrooms and playground.
- Pool: No Lifeguard. Children under 14 must be supervised by an adult. Items that are not permitted in the pools are: diapers, suntan oils, lotions, t-shirts or cloth shorts.
- Trees: Please do not cut or break off branches.
- Clotheslines: Do not use trees, shrubs or park apparatus to anchor clotheslines.
- Laundromat: Please be considerate of others; do not leave clothes unattended and clean lint filters after use.
- Showers: Free showers provided. Please use water conservatively so the next camper can enjoy a hot shower.
When you submit a reservation, you acknowledge that you have read and fully accept the rules and policies outlined on the Rules and Policies (above), along with our Deposit & Cancellation Policies.