To make your stay as enjoyable as possible, please review our campground policies. If you find anything wrong or not to your satisfaction please bring it to the attention of our staff.
- Vehicles: All vehicles must display a pass in the riders side window. Only 2 vehicles per site. Noisy vehicles may be asked to park by the office. Please minimize vehicle use in the camp ground.
- ATVS: NO ATVS are allowed in the park. They must be parked in the parking lot.
- Bikes: Permitted during daylight hours only. Please use bike racks provided. Anyone found riding fast or out of control will not be allowed to use their bike in the park.
- No smoking inside any Sugar Ridge building.
- Check out: 11:00 AM
- Check in: 1:00 PM
- Quiet Hours: 10:00 pm to 8:00 am Sun – Thursday & 11:00 pm to 8:00 am Friday & Saturday
- Generators: not permitted at any time
- Visitors: must register and obtain a vehicle pass at the office upon arrival. Day visitors must leave by quiet time.
- Pets: must be on a leash at all times. Pets may not be left unattended, be noisy, or pose a threat to anyone. No aggressive dogs allowed. Please clean up after your pet!
- It is a violation of Vermont Health Regulations to dump waste water on the ground.
- Trash: we use the Zero Sort Method.
- Personal Hygiene items and diapers may be disposed of in receptacles provided in the restrooms.
- Children: Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children at all times. Direct adult supervision of all children under 14 is required after dark and under 10 at all times in restrooms and playground.
- Pool: No Lifeguard. Children under 14 must be supervised by an adult. Items that are not permitted in the pools are: diapers, suntan oils, lotions, t-shirts or cloth shorts.
- Trees: Please do not cut or break off branches.
- Clotheslines: Do not use trees, shrubs or park apparatus to anchor clotheslines.
- Laundromat: Please be considerate of others; do not leave clothes unattended and clean lint filters after use.
- Showers: Free showers provided. Please use water conservatively so the next camper can enjoy a hot shower.
Reservation Deposits: Weekend reservations are paid in full when making reservation. Reservations for less than a week require a two day deposit, due when making the reservation. All weekly, monthly and rental unit reservation deposits are non-refundable.
Reservations require a non-refundable $100 weekly and $200 monthly deposit, due when making the reservation.
Please phone in reservations and deposits to Sugar Ridge at (802) 684-2550 and use your Visa, MasterCard or Discover card.
Cancellations: For stays of less than one week, deposits will be refunded less a $20 fee, if your cancellation is called in before 24 hours of check-in time (1:00PM) or 72 hours of check-in time (1:00PM) on holiday weekends.
Weekly and monthly reservation deposits are non-refundable.
We accept Visa, MasterCard & Discover.
When you submit a reservation, you acknowledge that you have read and fully accept the rules and policies outlined on the Rules and Policies (above), along with our Deposit & Cancellation Policies.